Persuasive Presentation Skills Training – Overview and Benefits
Persuasive Presentation Training Will Help You or Your Team Win More Business!
Over-reliance on slides, media or technology are all too common in average presentations and they don’t build relationships. Equip your team with real tools for better connecting with clients and future business prospects!
In addition to comfort with silence, listening, asking good questions and understanding customer needs; we have discovered many of our client’s high-level sales are often won by the ability to effectively connect with their audience and get their point/solution to a problem across convincingly and persuasively. In this workshop participants will build greater confidence, naturalness, and comfort in front of customers and prospects. They will gain many practical tips and tools through practice opportunities as well as a helpful reproducible worksheets that aid in future presentations.
Emphasis is placed on identifying and developing each participant’s authentic delivery style. It is a highly interactive training that provides participants with multiple hands-on opportunities to prepare and deliver effective and persuasive presentations. Our proven four-way feedback model (self, peer, video, and instructor) accelerates learner awareness and skill-building results.
As a result of attending this two-day workshop, participants will be able to gain more effective responses/results each time they speak to internal or external clients. Past participants have also shared that this training has helped their face-to-face communication and their leadership confidence in meetings as well.
- Business development leaders
- Account reps/Sales professionals
- Acquisition/Proposal review teams
- Engineering sales teams/Engineers
- Product/Program development specialists
- Program leaders/Project champions
- Other who need to persuade/sell ideas
- Proven formats for gaining more client buy-in/new business
- Sell ideas to management, subordinates, and peers
- Promote/better showcase your organization or department’s capabilities
- Practice clarifying your point and how it relates to your audience or customer’s situation
- Obtain budget approvals
- Make the business case for a project or approval
- Gain greater confidence, respect, and appreciation
Methods of training:
This is a valuable, highly interactive workshop experience using several mediums of adult learning methodology including, but not limited to:
- Engaging learning format: demonstrate, practice, feedback – repeat
- Video recording of at least four individual presentations per participant
- Multiple hands-on interactive practice opportunities
- Small Group Activities
- Individual Activities
- Individual Assessments/Coaching
- Personalized Action Plan
We tailor this training to the specific needs and experience level of participants. The number of participants is optimally 13 maximum. Each participant will receive a high-quality participant’s manual, handouts, on-the-spot coaching, critique sheets and a personal video card with all practice presentations on it for use as a helpful reference or reinforcing tool. Lunches are also included!
Effective Sales Presentation Training Workshop
With this interactive sales presentation skills training, participants will be able to better organize and share their customer solutions or expertise in a more confident, engaging and persuasive manner. This training is also designed to help sales professionals and or those representing your products/services make recommendations or propose solutions to both technical and non-technical decision-makers in a clear and convincing manner.
As a result of attending this training, participants will have more of the tools they need to gain better responses/results whenever they speak to their colleagues, customers or future prospects.
- Explore individual goals/needs with quick self-assessment
- Confirm delivery strengths and identify presentation areas needing improvement
- Practice an easy-to-remember format for organizing and avoiding information overload (helps improve client/customer understanding)
- Implement techniques to personalize and connect with any audience
- Practice presentations with helpful three-way, skill-building feedback
- Practice connecting with audience needs and minimizing jargon
- Discover methods to help minimize fear, control nervousness and build confidence
- Identify ways to present a positive, fully present, engaging and authentic image
- Experiment with a secret weapon that has helped team presentations win multi-million dollar contracts
- Practice body language and voice techniques to help convey points more convincingly/effectively
- Discover how to better utilize visuals to add greater impact and clarity to important content/key points – Includes do’s and dont’s for PowerPoint slides and other media
- Learn how to use brief stories and examples to make technical information familiar and relevant to listeners instead of “shoveling on” more and more dry data
- Practice a proven process to sell ideas and persuade listeners to take action
- Explore a proven process for Q & A and handling questions more smoothly, confidently and professionally
“This was the best training I have ever taken, not only the content, but the speaker as well!”
“The most useful information available I have ever received at a seminar – and I have been to several seminars put on by Disney – Steven Covey – etc. By far this was most informative and realistic info.”
Department Staff Manager
“This will make us better presenters to our customers/suppliers – save time and money.”
Business Development Mgr
So what are you waiting for?